To mark drawings as obsolete instead of deleting them from the Drawings tool.
Procore's "Drawing Obsolete" functionality allows users to signify that certain drawings in their project are out of date or otherwise not relevant to the project's current set.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on your project's Drawing tab to edit a drawing.
- When a drawing is marked as obsolete, you will still be able to reference it, but it will no longer be visible in your project's current set.
Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
Click the Edit button to the left of the drawing in the drawings list page.
Under the 'General Information' section, click the checkbox next to Mark Obsolete.
- Click out of the field to save.
Note: The drawing will now have a red banner with a warning that the drawing has been marked as obsolete.
- It will no longer appear in your "Current Set" of drawings.
Note: The obsolete drawing will appear as gray and in italics in the drawing log. You can still access the drawing by viewing the "All Sets and Revisions."
Undo Obsolete Drawing
- Navigate back to your Drawing log page by clicking the Drawings tool or the breadcrumbs at the top of the page.
- Click the All Sets and Revisions link under Drawing Reports.
- Click the Info to view the obsolete drawing.
Note: The obsolete drawing will appear as gray and in italics in the drawing log.
- Unmark the checkbox next to the "Drawing Obsolete" option.
- Click out of the field.
Note: The drawing will now appear in the drawing set into which it was originally uploaded.