To view the details of a purchase order using the project's Commitments tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' and higher on the project's Commitments tool.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click View next to the purchase order that you want to view.
- You can then view the following tabs:
The General tab shows the following information about the purchase order:
- General Information. Under General Information, you can view information about the purchase order. This information is first added when you create a purchase order. See Create a Purchase Order.
- Contract Dates. Shows the Date Created and Delivery Date associated with the purchase order.
- Additional Information. Shows the Payment Terms and Ship Via method.
- Contract Summary Report. In the Contract Summary Report, you can view amounts for: Original Contract, Approved Change Orders, Revised Contract, Pending Change Orders, Pending Revised Contract, Draft Change Orders, Invoices, Payments Issued, Percent Paid, and Remaining Balance Outstanding.
Schedule of Values Tab
This tab displays the schedule of values for the purchase order, which list the cost codes, quantity, unit costs, subtotal, amount billed to date and remaining costs. To learn how to update the schedule of values, see Add a Line Item to a Commitment's Schedule of Values.
Change Orders Tab
The Change Orders sub tab provides an overview of any change orders that have been created for that particular purchase order. You can view the status, the amount and due date for each change order. You can also export each change order to a PDF or CSV. See Create a Commitment Change Order (CCO).
If the Change Events tool is enabled on a project, the RFQs tab displays any associated Requests for Quotes (RFQs) associated. with your purchase order. To learn more, see Create RFQs from a Change Event.
This tab displays any subcontractor invoices related to the purchase order. To learn more, see About Subcontractor Invoices.
Payments Issued Tab
This tab displays all payments that have been issued for the purchase order. To learn more, see Enable the Payments Issued Tab on a Commitment and Add a New Payment to the Payments Issued Tab of a Commitment.
Related Items Tab
This tab displays all items related to the purchase order. Related items can be manually added to each purchase order. To learn how add a related item, see Add a Related Item to a Commitment.
This tab displays all email communication associated with the subcontract. To learn more, see Email a Commitment
Change History Tab
The Change History tab outlines changes made to the purchase order, who performed the change, details of the change, from what it was changed from and what it was changed to, and the date and time of the change. Items in this history cannot be deleted. To learn more, see View the Change History of a Commitment.
Advanced Settings Tab
This tab lets users with the appropriate permissions change settings on the individual commitments. For more information, see Edit the Advanced Settings Tab on a Commitment.