You can email a purchase order or subcontract to a downstream contractor when you want to share the accepted scope and Schedule of Values (SOV). When selecting a recipient, you can choose any user from the project's Directory tool. However, keep in mind that in order to log on or view the purchase order or subcontract in Procore, the recipient must have the appropriate access permissions to view it.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To send a purchase order or subcontract by email, 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Additional Information:
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Under the Contracts tab, locate the purchase order or subcontract. Then click Edit.
- Click Email Contract.
- Complete the following fields:
- To. Select users from your project's directory to forward the email to.
- Cc. Select users from your directory to carbon copy the email to.
- Private. Check this box so that only users with 'Admin' permissions and those included in the email can view the email in the Email tab.
- Subject. Enter a subject for the email message.
- Attachments. Attach any relevant documents or materials.
- Message. Type a message for the email recipient with further instructions or additional information.
- Click Send.