To enable Procore's financial markup capabilities on a commitment.
You can enable financial markup capabilities on individual commitments. This gives your project user's the ability to apply financial markup to change orders associated with a commitment as described in Add Financial Markup to Commitment Change Orders.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Commitments tool.
- Navigate to your project's Commitments tool.
- Locate the commitment that you want to enable markup on.
- Click View next to that commitment.
- In the selected purchase order or subcontract, click the More menu.
- Choose Advanced Settings.
- Place a checkmark in the Enable Financial Markup box.
- Click Save.