NoteFor projects using Procore's Field Productivity tools under 'Resource Management' who have created custom segment objects in Procore's Work Breakdown Structure, please be aware that the custom segment objects are not yet supported in Procore's Field Productivity tools. To learn more, see Are custom segments compatible with Procore's Field Productivity tools?
To enable the features for the 'Procore Labor Productivity Cost' view in the Budget, Change Events, and Change Orders tool.
Production quantities are a measurable amount of work on a construction project. For example, cubic yards of concrete, number of light fixtures, or linear feet of piping. In Procore, there are two types of production quantities:
- Budgeted production quantities refers to the measurable amount a team plans to install on a project.
- Installed production quantities refers to the actual amount installed on a project by a point in time.
If your company is planning to use the 'Procore Labor Productivity Cost' budget view in a project, you'll want to use the steps below to enable supporting features in Procore's Project Financials tools. Enabling these features provides you with the ability to view the features required for adding and importing production quantities in the tools detailed below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- To learn about other project settings that you can update, see Update General Project Information.
Add the following tools to your project. See Add and Remove Project Tools:
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Click the General tab under Project Settings.
- Scroll to Advanced.
- Mark the Labor Productivity for Budget, Change Events, and Change Orders check box.
NoteTo learn about other project settings that you can update, see Update General Project Information.
- Click Update.