To export a project's location data using the project's Admin tool.
You can export a list of the locations that have been created on a project using the project's Admin tool. A project's location data can be exported to the Comma Separated Values (CSV) file format.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
- Supported Export File Formats:
- Comma-Separated Values (CSV).
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
The General Project Information page appears.
- Under 'Project Settings' in the right pane, click Locations.
This reveals the Locations page.
- Click Export > CSV.
This downloads a CSV file to your computer's default download location. When you open the CSV file, locations are listed in alphabetical order.