To delete a tiered location from a project's Admin tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you delete a tiered location, the selected location and any of its sub-locations are permanently removed.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- In the 'Project Settings' menu, click Locations.
This reveals the Locations page.
- Locate the desired tier.
- Click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) and choose Delete.
As shown in the example below, the system removes the selected location (e.g., Level Four) and all of its sub-locations (e.g., East and West).
- At the 'Delete Warning' message, click Confirm.
The system removes the location and any sub-locations. It also disassociates any items in Procore that have been assigned to that location and its sub-locations.