To edit a company record in the Company level Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company Directory.
- If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool:
- If your company in configured to work with an integrated ERP system, you'll need to send the updated record to the ERP Integrations tool so it can be accepted to export to your integrated system. See Send a Procore Company to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance.
- Supported Tabs:
An Edit button is available in these tabs:
- Inactive Companies
- Additional Information:
- Any edits you make will be reflected in the Change History tab.
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
This reveals the Company Directory page.
- Click the Companies or Inactive Companies tab.
This reveals a list of companies.
- Locate the desired company. Then click Edit.
This opens the company record in edit mode.
- Modify the profile information as needed. To learn about the company fields, see Add a Company to the Company Directory.
Note: If you have a company or vendor that has gone out of business or will no longer be working on projects for your company, you can mark that company record as inactive. See Deactivate a Company in the Company Directory
- Click Save.