To edit a company record in the Company level Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company Directory.
- If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool:
- If your company is configured to work with an integrated ERP system, you'll need to send the updated record to the ERP Integrations tool so it can be accepted to export to your integrated system. See Send a Procore Company to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance.
- Additional Information:
- Any edits you make to a company's record will be reflected in that company's Change History.
- Navigate to the Company level Directory tool.
- Click Companies or Inactive Companies.
- Click Edit next to the company you want to edit.
- Edit the company's profile information as needed. To learn about the company fields, see Add a Company to the Company Directory.
Note: If a company or vendor in your Directory has gone out of business or will no longer be working on projects for your company, you can mark that company record as inactive. See Deactivate a Company in the Company Directory
- Click Save.