IMPORTANT! In order to protect the integrity of your company’s data, Procore Employees are restricted from modifying the data that clients submit in all Procore Import Templates. This restriction applies to all data modifications, including correcting typographical errors. If Procore determines that errors are present in any Procore Import Template that you submit to Procore, it will be returned to you for correction. Please note that the import process may take up to 72 hours to process.
Tools: Tutorials and Import Template Downloads
If your company's Procore Administrator has successfully implemented Procore in your environment, users with 'Admin' level permission to the Company or Project level tool can either import data to a tool or request to have Procore import data to a tool. Please note that for the 'Tools' in the tables below, imports marked with a GREEN checkmark () require the following steps:
- An 'Admin' level user on the Procore tool must do the following:
- Review the appropriate tutorial.
- Download the appropriate Procore Import Template.
- Complete the data entry in the Procore Import Template.
Note: Be sure to review the appropriate tutorial to ensure that the data you submit and the format of your template meets all of requirements.
- Send a request to import data to email@example.com.
Note: Always include your completed import template as an attachment.
- Upon receipt of your request, a member of the Procore Customer Support team will do the following:
- Verfiy that your user account has the appropriate permission to request a data import.
- Verify that your completed Procore Import Templates satisfies all the import requirements.
Note: Keep in mind that Procore Employees are restricted from modifying the data that clients submit in all Procore Import Templates. If errors are found, the template will be returned to you for correction.
- When all the requirements are satisfied, Procore will perform the data import for you.
1 Users with the required user permission to the Company or Project level Directory tool can download an XLSX user import template or a CSV vendor import template.
2 Use this import method only when your company is using the ProEst integration. See ProEst.
3 If your company has enabled the Specifications tool on a project, you will upload your specifications directly into Procore. See Upload Specifications.
5 Users with the required user permission to the Project level Prime Contract tool can download a CSV import template as described in Import a Prime Contract CSV.