To view quantities on a timesheet in the project's Timesheets tool.
Production quantities are a measurable amount of work on a construction project. For example, cubic yards of concrete, number of light fixtures, or linear feet of piping. In Procore, there are two types of production quantities:
- Budgeted production quantities refers to the measurable amount a team plans to install on a project.
- Installed production quantities refers to the actual amount installed on a project by a point in time.
Use the steps below to view installed production quantities on a timesheet.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Additional Information:
- For customers using Procore Project Financials, you have the option to allow quantities to interact with the 'Procore Labor Productivity Cost' budget view. To learn more, see Set Up the Procore Labor Productivity Cost Budget View.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool.
- Locate the timesheet you want to view quantities for.
- Click View Quantities to view the 'Quantities' window.