To view the change history of a timesheet.
The ability to see the change history on a timesheet allows a user to see modifications that are made to a timesheet and provides accountability.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permission on the Timesheets tool.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool.
- Locate the timesheet you want to view the change history of.
- If a date is not selected, all timesheets will be listed.
- You can select a date range in order to see all timesheets for a certain time period.
- Click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) icon in the top right corner of the timesheet.
- Select Change History.
Note: Scroll to view the full change history.