To view a Prime Contract.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the project's Prime Contract tab.
Note: The "Private" setting in the General tab must be set to "No" for users who do not have 'Admin' level permissions to view the Prime Contract. If the setting is set to "Yes", users who are not admin must be added individually in that field. For more information, see Set Up a Prime Contract.
View General Information
- View General Information: Under General Information, you can view the basic prime contract information that was entered when creating the prime contract.
- View the Contract Summary Report: In the Contract Summary Report, you can view the original contract, as well as any approved or pending change orders and any payment applications or payments received. The Contract Summary Report also displays the remaining outstanding balance on the contract.
View Schedule of Values
- The Schedule of Values sub tab displays line items that have been added to the Prime Contract, and lists their cost code, the contract amount, the billed to date and their remaining costs.
View Change Orders
- The Change Orders sub tab provides an overview of any Potential Change Orders, Change Order Requests or Prime Contract Change Orders that have been created. You can view the status, the amount and due date for each change order. You can also export each change order to a PDF or CSV.
View Payment Applications
- The Payment Applications sub tab lists all payment applications that has been created as well as the payment due and percentage complete.
View Payments Received
- The Payments Received sub tab lists all payment applications that have been received.
View Related Items
- The Related Items sub tab lists any related items you may have added the Prime Contract. Items from any of the other tools in your project can be linked to the Prime Contract (i.e. Bid, Commitment Contract, RFI, Request for Quote, Transmittals, etc.)
- The Emails sub tab will lists all communication threads associated with the Prime Contract. The email address associated with this tab will also be listed here, so all related communication threads can be tracked in this tab.