To export the drawings log to your computer from Procore's Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above on the project's Drawings tool.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- If you want to export specific drawings as opposed to the entire drawing log, see Search and Filter the Drawings Log.
- Click Export.
- Click PDF or CSV.
The following fields will appear in the PDF and CSV. (see images below for examples)
- Discipline: This classifies the drawing by the discipline that it represents. In the PDF, this appears as a gray header above each discipline.
- Drawing No.: This is the number that appear on each drawing.
- Drawing Title: This is the title that appears on the drawing.
- Revision No.: This is the drawing's revision number. When you upload a drawing that matches a drawing number already in your Drawings log, it will mark this drawing as the next revision in the sequence. (e.g. if you previously uploaded revision 5 of drawing A2.1, and you're uploading a new revision now, revision No.6 will appear in this field.) Procore will automatically increment this value for you so you can simply verify its correct or you can increment it as desired when uploading a new drawing.
- Drawing Date: This is the date the drawings were authored. The date selected here will be used as the Drawing Date on all drawings in the set.
- Received Date: This is used to designate the date a drawing was received or issued by its author. For example, you may want to capture the date the drawing was received from an architect.
- Set: This is the set into which the drawing was uploaded.