To filter drawing markups that appear in your drawings.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Filters will be selectable regardless of whether the markup is present on the drawing or not.
- Filters will only be available if the tool is enabled on the project AND the tool is enabled as a markup on the drawings tool. (e.g. If the project does not have the Observations tool enabled, the observations filter will not appear.)
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open next to the desired drawing.
- Click the Filter icon in the top right of the drawing.
- Toggle the markup type ON and OFF by clicking the eye-shaped icons:
- Orange. Indicates the markup is visible.
- Gray. Indicates the markup is not visible