To filter drawing markups that appear in your drawings.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- Filters will be listed regardless of whether the markup is present on the drawing or not.
- Filters will only be available if the tool is enabled on the project AND the tool is enabled as a markup on the drawings tool. (e.g. If the project does not have the Observations tool enabled, the observations filter will not appear.)
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open next to a drawing.
- Click the Filter icon.
- Click the Eye icon next to a layer or markup type to toggle the markup type ON or OFF.
- Orange: Indicates the markup is visible.
- Gray: Indicates the markup is not visible