To use the Search bar and filter settings to find a specific drawing in the project's Drawings log.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the Drawings tool.
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters (including "set" and "disciplines") and will only search for items within the filtered results.
- The view (e.g. list or thumbnails) on the drawing log will stick when navigating to other Procore tools and then returning to the log.
To Search for a Drawing
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Enter a word or phrase in the Search bar. The following fields are searchable:
- set name
- Click Search.
To Filter for a Drawing
- Click on the filter you would like to apply and choose from the options in the drop-down menu.
- The following filters can be applied and combined with each other to narrow down results.