To add related log items to daily log entries.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Daily Log tool.
- See "Enable 'Related To' For Daily Log Items" in the See Also section below.
- Additional Information:
- For a selection to appear in the 'Type' menu, the corresponding tool must be an active tool on the project. See Add and Remove Tools from a Project.
- For a selection to appear in the 'Description' menu, you must be granted the appropriate permission to view that item in the corresponding Procore tool.
Navigate to your project's Daily Log tool.
There will be a new "Relate To" field at the top of the page. Select the Type and Description from the drop-down. Add any additional notes.
Scroll through your log. Mark the checkbox next to any entries you would like to relate to the items you just added. Or, you can click Select/Deselect All in the "Relate To" field at the top of the page.
Scroll back to the top of your log, and click Relate in the "Relate To" field.
(Note: This will attach the item to your entry.)
View the related item attached to the entry by clicking on the ? icon to the right of the entry.