To replicate data for a specific daily log (e.g Manpower Log) by copying entries from a previous day.
When you are building out a daily log report for a current day, you may want to copy or clone an entry from a previous day. For example, you could save time by copying the Manpower log especially if the same construction vendors or workers are on site performing work.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- You can only copy a log entry from a single day to another day. If there are multiple entries for a single day, all entries will be copied over. Copying data to/from a specified date range is currently not supported.
- You can copy one or more logs at the same time. (e.g. Manpower, Timecard, etc.)
- You can edit entries once they've been copied over.
- You can use the copy feature on all active daily logs except the Weather log because the data is dynamically being pulled from the Dark Sky service.
- The change history for the Daily Log tool will be updated to reflect these changes. The entry will also denote that the log entry was created by using the copy feature.
- Mobile: Supported on Procore's iOS and Android applications.
- Navigate to your project's Daily Log tool.
- Go to the date to which you want to copy a daily log using the date filters.
- Click the Copy Daily Log button.
- Select a date in the past from which you want to copy a daily entry in the Copy Records From field.
- Select which logs you wish to copy by marking the appropriate checkboxes.
(Note: Select the checkbox above the table to select all logs).
- Click the Copy button. The logs are automatically copied over to the specified day. (Note: You can still make additional changes to each created entry, as desired.)