To reinstall an App that has been previously uninstalled.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to reinstall a previously uninstalled App.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Administrative Settings', click App Management.
- Click Uninstalled Apps.
- Locate the App you want to reinstall and click the associated View button.
- On the 'App Info' tab, click Reinstall.
- Click Confirm.
NoteWhen you reinstall an App, we check for a newer version of it on the Procore Marketplace and if one exists, we install that version.
- What are App Configurations and how do I work with them?
- Uninstall an App
- Install an App from the Procore Marketplace
- Install a Custom App
- Update an Installed App
- Allow User Installs
- Create an App Configuration and Apply it to Projects
- View Projects with App Configurations
- Edit an App Configuration
- Delete an App Configuration