To install on App in a company from the Procore App Marketplace.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to install an App directly from the Procore App Marketplace in a company in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under "Administrative Settings", click App Management.
- Click Install App and choose Install App from Marketplace. Your browser is redirected to the "Easy Install" section of the Procore App Marketplace.
- Navigate to and click the tile for the App you want to install.
- Click Install App.
- Click Install to confirm your selection.
- If you want to create an App configuration for this App and apply it to one or more projects at this time, continue with the steps outlined below. Otherwise, click Skip.
- Select the projects you want to apply the App configuration to. You can choose Select All if you want to apply the configuration to all projects in the company.
- Enter a Title for the new App configuration.
- Enter values for any required or optional 'Configurable Fields'.
- Click Create.