To install a custom App in a company.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to add install a custom App in a company in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Administrative Settings', click App Management.
- Click Install App and choose Install Custom App.
- Enter the 36-character 'App Version ID' provided to you by the custom App developer.
- Click Install.
- Click Install again to confirm the installation.
- If you want to create an App configuration for this App and apply it to one or more projects at this time, continue with the steps outlined below. Otherwise, click Skip.
- Select the projects you want to apply the App configuration to. You can choose Select All if you want to apply the configuration to all projects in the company.
- Enter a Title for the new App configuration.
- Enter values for any required or optional 'Configurable Fields'.
- Click Create.