To uninstall an App from a company.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to uninstall an App from a company in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Administrative Settings', click App Management.
- Locate the App you want to uninstall and click the associated View button.
- On the App Info tab, click Uninstall.
- Click Confirm to uninstall the App.
- What are App Configurations and how do I work with them?
- Reinstall an App
- Install an App from the Marketplace
- Install a Custom App
- Allow User Installs
- Create an App Configuration and Apply it to Projects
- Update an Installed App
- View Projects with App Configurations
- Edit an App Configuration
- Delete an App Configuration