The company that owns the Procore account that you're using to collaborate on a project has created a private section on Procore's Support site (https://support.procore.com) for training their end users on company-specific best practices and procedures. Their custom Training Center (e.g. https://support.company.com/acme) will only be viewable to users who have been granted access to view their content.
- Make sure you have access to your company's Training Center. See How do I request access to a custom Training Center?
- Log in to Procore. See Log in to Procore Web.
- In the top right corner, click the Question Mark (?) icon.
- Click Support Center.
This redirects you to the Procore Support Site at http://support.procore.com.
- Navigate to your company's Training Center using one of the two different ways below.
- Navigate to the Training Center using a URL shortcut. (e.g. https://support.procore.com/acme, where 'acme' is the company's unique identifier) If you do not know the shortcut URL, please contact the company's Procore administrator.
- Perform a keyword search for the company's name. (e.g. Acme Construction) The company's Training Center link should be listed as one of the top results.
- Bookmark your company's Training Center in your web browser. If your Procore session expires repeat the steps above to regain access.