To control whether users in your organization are allowed to install Apps.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to control whether your users are allowed to install Apps in your company.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Company Settings', click App Management.
- Click the 'Allow User Installs' toggle to the ON position to allow users to install Apps. This is the default setting.
Click the toggle to the OFF position to prevent users from installing Apps.