To update an installed App.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to update an installed App in a company in Procore. Though App Management does not currently support an explicit means for updating an installed application, you can achieve the same result by installing the App again from the App Marketplace and 'overriding' your existing installation with the newer version of the App. Generally, you will be notified of the availability of a new App version by the App developer.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Administrative Settings', click App Management.
- Click Install App and choose Installing App from Marketplace. Your browser is redirected to the Procore App Marketplace.
- Navigate to and click the tile for the App you want to install.
- Click Install App.
- Click Override to confirm your selection.