To update a previously installed App.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to update an installed App in a company in Procore. Though App Management does not currently support an explicit means for updating an installed application, you can achieve the same result by uninstalling the App and then reinstalling it. If a newer version of the App exists on the Procore Marketplace, that version will be installed, otherwise your existing version of the App will be reinstalled. Generally, you will be notified of the availability of a new App version by the App developer.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
The App is automatically reinstalled with the latest available version.
- What are App Configurations and how do I work with them?
- Install an App from the Procore Marketplace
- Create an App Configuration and Apply it to Projects
- Install a Custom App
- Allow User Installs
- Uninstall an App
- View Projects with App Configurations
- Edit an App Configuration
- Delete an App Configuration