To update the Employer Identification Number (EIN) for your company's Procore account.
Using the Company Settings page in the Company level Admin tool, you can add your company's Employer Identification Number.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Company level Admin tool
- Additional Information:
- For business entities operating in the United States, the nine (9) digit number assigned to the company is issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Company Settings', click General Settings.
- If you are a business entity operating in the United States, enter the nine (9) digit number assigned to your company by the IRS.
- Click Update.