Place your bid documents in an easily accessible folder in the project's Documents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To create a sub folder, 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Documents tool.
- To attach a document to a bid sheet, 'Admin' level permission on the Bidding tool.
- Navigate to your project's Documents tool.
- Click +New.
- Click Create Folder.
- Name the folder (e.g. "Bid Documents"), and place appropriate sub folders and files within the bid folder
Note: All documents for a specific must reside under one (1) root folder. To create a sub folder, see Create a Folder.
- Navigate to your project's Bidding tool.
- Select a Bid Package or create a new bid package. See Create a Bid Package .
- Click the Files subtab.
- Click Edit.
- Select your individual bid documents or the bid folder you just created.
- Click Update.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s bidding software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction bidding software product page here.