- Bidders need to be added to the Company level Directory in order for you to invite them to bid on a project.
- Once they are invited to bid, have finished account set up and logged in, bidders will automatically be given access to the Planroom.
- You will not be able to give bidders any other access until they are added to the project's Directory.
- Bidders do not need access to any other tab to access the bid package.
- When a bidder is awarded a contract, add them to the Project level Directory and give them "Subcontractor" permissions.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s bidding software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction bidding software product page here.