This documentation details alpha, beta, and other prerelease software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To create a custom report using the reporting feature in the project's Submittals tool.
There are common reports that are used on all projects and some that are project specific, either due to the uniqueness of project, owner, or project team managing the job. There are also personal reports that project engineers and project managers use to meet day-to-day business goals that should not be shared and visible to all members of their team. Procore's custom submittal reports functionality makes it easy to organize your submittals into relevant reports for your both personal use as well as for company or project-specific needs.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To create, edit, and view reports that have not been marked 'Personal' to another user, 'Admin' level permissions to the Submittals tool.
- To create personal reports and view global and project-specific reports, ' 'Standard' level permissions to the Submittals tool.
- To view global and project-specific reports, 'Read Only' level permissions to the Submittals tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can create an unlimited number of reports on a project.
- The reports you create are listed from most recent to least recent in the right sidebar of the Submittals tool.
Create a Custom Submittals Report
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- Next to Submittal Reports in the sidebar, click New.
This opens the Create Submittal Custom Report page.
- Do the following:
Enter Report Name. Click the pencil icon and type a name for the report.
Enter Description. Click the pencil icon and type a description for the report.
- In the Select Tool area, click Submittals.
This adds the Submittals tab to your report.
- In the right-pane, use a drag-and-drop operation to move the desired columns into your report's layout. See Which data columns can I add to a custom Submittals report?
- If you want to create calculations using columns, click Create Calculation. Then add your calculation and click Save to close the New Calculation window.
Note: To learn how to create a calculation, see Create a Calculated Column in a Custom Report (Beta).
- If you want to apply a filter, choose one from the Add Filter drop-down list.
- If you want to group report data, add the desired group using the Group By drop-down list.
- When your report is in the desired state, click Create Report.
The system saves your report. For more information about creating custom reports, see Create a Custom Company Report (Beta) or Create a Custom Project Report (Beta).