To add a related item to an RFI.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To add or delete related item to an RFI, 'Admin' permission on the RFIs tool.
- To view the title of a related item on an RFI, 'Read-Only level permissions or above on the RFIs tool.
- To view a related item on an RFI, the user must have 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' level permission on the RFIs tool AND the user must either be selected in the 'Assigned To' field or must be a member of the 'Distribution' list on the RFI.
Note: If you have permission to view a related item on an RFI, the related item will be a hyperlink that you can click to open in the item in a separate browser tab.
- Additional Information:
- For a selection to appear in the 'Type' menu, the corresponding tool must be an active tool on the project. See Add and Remove Tools from a Project.
- For a selection to appear in the 'Description' menu, you must be granted the appropriate permission to view that item in the corresponding Procore tool.
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool.
This reveals the RFIs page, which displays all of the Open and Closed RFIs on the project.
- In the Items view, locate the desired RFI. Click View to open an RFI.
- Click the Related Items tab.
- Click Link Related Item.
- Select the type of item you are linking to the RFI from the side panel.
- Select the specific item you are linking as a related item to the RFI.
- Optional: Add any relevant comments about the item in the Notes field.
- Click Link.