To record the attendance for a meeting while the meeting is in minutes mode.
When you first create a meeting, the system automatically places the meeting into agenda mode. While the meeting is in agenda mode you can set up the meeting details (see Create a Meeting, Create a Meeting Category, and Add a Meeting Item). Once the meeting occurs, you can click the Convert to Minutes button. This switches the meeting to minutes mode. This allows you to mark the attendees as Absent or Present. It also lets you capture the meeting minutes for each meeting item on the agenda.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission or higher on the project's Meetings tool.
- After you convert a meeting to minutes mode, you cannot switch it back to agenda mode.
- Supported on iOS and Android devices.
- Complete the steps in Convert a Meeting to Minutes Mode.
- Scroll down to the 'Scheduled Attendees' list.
- Record the meeting attendance as follows:
Present: If the attendee was physically present, place a GREEN checkmark in this column.
Absent: If the attendee was absent, place a GREEN checkmark in this column.
For Distribution Only: If the attendee was included on the invite for informational purposes only, place a GREEN checkmark in this column.
Conference: If the individual was a remote attendee (i.e., via conference call or other third-party meeting software), place a GREEN checkmark in this column.