To take a meeting's attendance from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Meetings tool.
- Important! In order to take attendance, the meeting must first be converted to 'Minutes Mode'. See Convert from Agenda to Minutes (iOS)
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool from an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the meeting you want to take attendance for.
- Tap the Attendees field to access a pop up list of the meeting's attendees.
- Tap the attendee you want to take attendance for.
- Tap one of the following options (shown below):
- For Distribution Only
Note: Changes to Attendance are automatically saved.