To convert a meeting from agenda mode to minutes mode.
When you first create a meeting, the system automatically places the meeting into Agenda mode. While the meeting is in agenda mode you can set up the meeting details (see Create a Meeting, Create a Meeting Category, and Add a Meeting Item). When the meeting occurs, you can convert the meeting to Minutes mode. This allows you to mark the attendees as absent or present, as well as add meeting minutes for each meeting item on the agenda.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
- Locate the meeting you want to convert to Minutes mode.
- Click View.
- Click Convert to Minutes.
Note: A banner appears to confirm that the meeting has been placed into Minutes mode.