To convert a meeting from agenda mode to minutes mode.
When you first create a meeting, the system automatically places the meeting into agenda mode. While the meeting is in agenda mode you can set up the meeting details (see Create a Meeting, Create a Meeting Category, and Add a Meeting Item). Once the meeting occurs, you can click the Convert to Minutes button. This switches the meeting to minutes mode. This allows you to mark the attendees as Absent or Present. It also lets you capture the meeting minutes for each meeting item on the agenda.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission or higher on the project's Meetings tool.
- After you convert a meeting to minutes mode, you cannot switch it back to agenda mode.
- Supported on iOS and Android devices.
Convert a Meeting to Minutes Mode
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
This reveals the Meeting Agenda/Minutes page.
- Locate the desired meeting.
- Click View.
This opens the meeting in edit mode.
- Click Convert to Minutes.
A YELLOW banner appears to confirm that the meeting has been placed into minutes mode.