To change the order of meeting items and categories within a meeting in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can use drag-and-drop functionality to reorder meeting agendas based on topic and importance.
- Your "Meeting View" must be set to Category in your advanced settings to see the ability to create categories. See Configure Advanced Settings: Meetings
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
- Locate the desired meeting in the list and click Edit.
- Scroll to the items section at the end of the meeting's page.
- Grab the hamburger (≡) button next to the meeting item or category and use a drag-and-drop operation to move the item or category to the desired position.
- The category and item number will automatically change to be in the correct numerical sequence.
- The Meeting Origin column will reflect the meeting number the item was created in and will not change.
- When moving categories, meeting items will disappear. They will reappear under the category once you finish moving it).