To change the order of meeting items and categories within a meeting in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can use drag-and-drop functionality to reorder meeting agendas based on topic and importance.
- Your "Meeting View" must be set to Category in your advanced settings to see the ability to create categories. See Configure Advanced Settings: Meetings
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
- Locate the meeting in the list and click Edit.
- Scroll to the items section at the end of the meeting's page.
- Grab the hamburger (≡) button next to the meeting item or category and use a drag-and-drop operation to move the item or category to the desired position.
- The category and item number will automatically change to be in the correct numerical sequence.
- The Meeting Origin column will reflect the meeting number the item was created in and will not change.
- When moving categories, meeting items will disappear. They will reappear under the category once you finish moving it.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s meeting minutes management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction meeting minutes software product page here.