To revert a meeting from minutes mode back to agenda mode.
When you first create a meeting, the system automatically places the meeting into agenda mode. While the meeting is in agenda mode you can set up the meeting details (see Create a Meeting, Create a Meeting Category, and Add a Meeting Item). Once the meeting occurs, you can click the Convert to Minutes button. This switches the meeting to minutes mode. This allows you to mark the attendees as Absent or Present. It also lets you capture the meeting minutes for each meeting item on the agenda. If you would like to switch the meeting back to agenda mode, follow the instructions below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can only revert the most recent follow-up meeting to Agenda mode. However, you can still edit the meeting. See Edit a Meeting.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
- Click View next to the relevant meeting in Minutes mode.
- Click Revert to Agenda.
Note: If you convert the meeting back to Minutes mode, the changes you made in minutes mode will be saved.