To personalize the signature for your outbound emails from Procore's Emails tool, you'll need to add your signature to your 'My Settings' page.
To personalize the signature for your outbound emails from Procore, you'll need to add it to your 'My Settings' page. The changes you make using the steps below will affect the signatures on all emails sent from the Emails tool for all of the projects to which you have been granted access permission.
After you set up your signature, it will be used anytime you send an email message from within the Procore application.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permission or higher on the project's Home tool.
- Additional Information:
- Anytime you send an email message from Procore, the signature you define using the Steps below will be used in the outbound email.
- Log in to the Procore web application. See Log in to Procore Web.
- Click your name in the top-right corner of the program and choose your user name.
This reveals the 'My Account Settings' page.
- In the Personal tab, scroll down to the Email Signature box.
- By default, the phrase 'Sent From Procore.' appears in the box. It is recommended that you leave that text in your signature as shown below, so the messages recipients reading your message will be able to quickly see that the email was sent from Procore.
- In the Email Signature box, create and format your email signature as desired:
- Click Update.
This saves your email signature. Now, when you create a new email (see Create an Email) with the project's Emails tool, you signature automatically appears in the new message as shown below.