To reply to an email sent from the project's Emails tool.
If a Procore user sends you an email message and that email message originated from the project's Emails tool, you will receive the message as you would any other message. Later, when you send your reply, your reply goes to two places: (1) to the person you are replying to, and (2) a copy is also saved in the project's Emails tools.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-Only' and above on the project's Emails tool.
- To be a recipient on an email, the company who owns the Procore account sending the email must add you as a person to a Project Directory in their company's Procore account. See Add a Person to the Project Directory.
- Additional Information:
- Messages sent from the Emails tool are sent from a 'procoretech.com' email address.
- Open the email message in your email program.
The following shows you an example of an email message sent from Procore.
- Use your email program's reply function.
Note: Your reply will be sent to a Procore email address. Do NOT modify this address.
- When you have completed your reply, click Send.
Your reply is sent to the person who sent the original message and any of the recipients named on that message. Procore alos send you a copy of your reply with the original message appended to it, as shown below.
The system also stores your reply in the project's Emails tool. The illustration below shows you how this appears in the tool.