To view email messages in the project's Emails tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view public emails, 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the Emails tool.
- To view a private email on which you are designated a recipient, 'Read Only' or 'Standard' on the Emails tool.
- To view a private email that you created, 'Standard' on the Emails tool.
- To view all emails, 'Admin' on the project's Emails tool.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
- There are five different tabs that emails are categorized into: Inbox, Archive, All, Spam, and Recycle Bin.
Click one of the tabs to view a category of emails.
- Inbox: View a list of incoming and outgoing messages.
- Archive: View any emails that have been archived.
- All: View all emails (i.e. incoming, outgoing, archived, and emails in the Recycle Bin).
- Spam: View any emails that have been marked as spam. See Mark an Email as Spam.
- Recycle Bin: View any emails that were sent to the Recycle Bin using the 'Delete' button. This does not include emails that were permanently deleted using the 'Delete Forever' button.
- All public and private emails associated with the project will be listed in the left pane.
- Private emails are identified by a lock icon.