To view a drawing in your project's Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read only' and above on the project's Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- If you hover over most every field on the page, you will be able to edit the drawing's information. See Edit Drawings.
- If you want to reorder revisions of the drawing, click the grip handle (⁞⁞) next to a drawing version and use a drag-and-drop operation to place them in the desired order. See Reorder Revisions of a Drawing.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
View as: Subcontractor
View Drawing Information
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Info next to the drawing you want to view.
You will see an image of the drawing and its general information. Additional information can be found within the related subtabs. (e.g. Sketches, Download Log, Related Items, Emails, and Change History) In the right pane, you will see buttons indicating which action items are available for that drawing.
Open a Drawing in Fullscreen Mode
You can open drawings to see a larger version of the drawing. From the fullscreen mode, you can also add markups to the drawing, use the search bar, view detailed information, and download the drawing.
- Navigate to the project's Drawing tool.
- Click Open next to the drawing that you want to view in full screen mode.
Zoom in and out
Pan across a drawing by clicking and dragging your cursor.
Zoom in and out of the drawing by clicking the magnifying glass icons in the bottom left.
Click the icons in the top navigation to perform the following actions:
- View Drawing Markups
- Filter Drawing Markups
- Search for a Drawing
- Click the Search icon. The search field will only search the titles or number of drawings.
- View General Information
- Click the Info icon
- Download a Drawing