To view a drawing in your project's Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read only' and above on the project's Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can view drawings from the Info page and the Viewer/Markup page.
View Drawing Information
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Info next to the drawing you want to view.
Note: You will see an image of the drawing and its general information. Additional information can be found within the related subtabs. (e.g. Sketches, Download Log, Related Items, Emails, and Change History) In the right pane, you will see buttons indicating which action items are available for that drawing.
View a Drawing in the Viewer/Markup Page
You can open drawings to see a larger version of the drawing. From the viewer mode, you can also add markups to the drawing, use the search bar, view detailed information, and download the drawing.
- Navigate to the project's Drawing tool.
- Click Open next to the drawing that you want to view in full screen mode.
The following information and actions are available in fullscreen mode:
- Download: Click to download the drawing to your computer. See Download Drawings.
- Markup: Click to open the markup toolbar. See Mark Up a Drawing.
- Filter: Click to filter between layers and markup types on the drawing. See Filter Drawing Markups.
- Info. Click to view general information about the drawing. Click Go to Info Page to navigate back to the Info page.
- Search. Allows you to search drawings. See Search for and Filter Drawings.
- Activity. Click to view any markup activity for the drawing.
Zoom In and Out
- Pan across a drawing by clicking and dragging your cursor.
- Zoom in and out of the drawing by clicking the magnifying glass icons in the bottom left.