To remove public or personal markups from a drawing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: Personal markups can be deleted by users with 'Standard' permissions level. Published markups require 'Admin' permissions.
- Note: Admins can enable users with 'Standard' permissions to delete published markings. See Allow Users To Delete Published Markups.
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open in the drawing log next to the drawing you're going to mark up.
- Click the Markup icon in the upper right of the page.
Note: You can also click Info in the drawing log next to the drawing you would like to add an item to, then click Open in Viewer / Markup in the right pane.
- Click the Select or Multi Select from the markup toolbar.
- Select the markup(s) that you want to delete.
Note: See above user permissions for which users can delete objects from each layer. See What is the difference between published and personal markups?
- Click the trash can icon to delete the markup(s).
Note: To delete individual photos from a photo markup, click the photo and click the trash can icon in the bottom right of the photo view page.