To remove public or personal markups from a drawing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To delete published markups, 'Admin' on the Drawings tool.
- To delete personal markups, 'Standard' on the Drawings tool.
Note: Admins can enable users with 'Standard' permissions to delete published markings. See Allow Users To Delete Published Markups.
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open next to the drawing you want to mark up.
- Click the Markup icon.
Note: You can also click Info in the drawing log next to the drawing, then click Open in Viewer / Markup.
- Click the Select, Multi Select, or Lasso from the markup toolbar.
- Select the markup(s) that you want to delete.
Note: See above user permissions for which users can delete objects from each layer. See What is the difference between published and personal markups?
- Click the trash bin icon to delete the markup(s).
Note: To delete individual photos from a photo markup, click the photo and then click the trash can icon in the photo view page.