To delete a drawing set in Procore's Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- If you want to delete a set with drawings in them, you will need to first Delete Drawings in that set before deleting the set according to the directions below. Otherwise, if you have an empty set that you wish to delete, you can do so from the Configure Drawings section of your project.
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Under 'Drawing Log Settings', scroll to the 'Edit Drawing Sets' section.
- Click next to the empty drawing set you wish to delete.
Note: You can only delete empty drawing sets. If a set has at least one drawing, the delete icon is not allowed. In such cases, the delete icon will be grayed out and inactive.
- Verify that you would like to delete the drawing set.