To create a new drawing set using the project's Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can only create a new drawing set when you upload a new drawing.
- You can only upload PDF (.pdf) files.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Upload Drawings.
- In the "Upload new drawings (PDF File Format Only)" window, attach the file(s) using the Attach File(s) link or Drop File(s) Here option. See Upload Drawings.
- In the "Select a Set" drop-down menu, select Create New Set.
- Enter a name for the set.
Note: The drawing set name must be less than 100 characters.
- Click Upload PDF to create the set and upload the drawings.