To create a new drawing set using the project's Drawing tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Drawing tab.
- You may only create a new drawing set when you upload a new drawing. There is no separate button to create a drawing set without drawings in it to decrease the amount of unused sets in your drawings log.
- You can only upload PDF (.pdf) files.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Upload Drawings in the top right corner of the page.
- At the Upload new drawing (PDF File Format Only) window, attach the desired files using the Attach File(s) link or Drop File(s) Here option. See Upload Drawings.
- Next to Set, select Create New Set from the drop-down list and then enter a name for the set. See Upload Drawings.
- Click Upload PDF to create the set and upload the drawings.