To track a folder or file in Procore's Documents tool.
You can track file and folder changes in the Documents tool. When you enable this option on a file or folder, the system sends you an automated digest email approximately one (1) hour after a file is added, updated, or deleted.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permission or higher on the Documents tool.
- Navigate to the project's Documents tool.
This reveals the Documents page.
- In the tree view, navigate to and highlight the desired file or folder.
This reveals the selected file or folder details in the center pane.
- Place a checkmark in the Track File (or Track Folder) box.
The example below shows you the Track File box.
This adds you to the tracking list for the selected file or folder.
- To stop tracking the file or folder, remove the checkmark from the Track File (or Track Folder) box.
- An 'Admin' on the Documents tool can also add or remove both people and groups from this list. See Manage File and Folder Tracking in the Project Documents Tool.