To configure the advanced settings for your project's Bidding tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the project's Bidding tool.
- When you attach a folder that contains all of the bid documents, a zip file will be attached to the email that contains the contents of the folder.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to your project's Bidding tool.
- Click the Configure Settingsicon.
- Click on the setting you would like to configure in the right sidebar.
Bid Package Default Settings
- Click Bidding Configuration.
- Include Bid Docs in Bid Package Invitations by Default: Check this box if you want to include a link to zipped Bid Documents in bid package invitation emails.
- Enable Blind Bidding By Default: Check this box if you would like to enable blind bidding by default. (i.e. You do not want to see any bid amounts until the due date in order to protect against bid biases from affecting your decision process.)
- Default Bid Package Accounting Method: Choose the default accounting method for your bid packages.
- Enable Non-Itemized Bidding By Default: Check or uncheck the option to enable Non-Itemized bids, which changes Bidding from the line item specific Bidding to one lump sum. (Note: This option is only available if 'Amount Based' is selected as the accounting method.)
- Accept Post Due Date Bid Submissions By Default: Check this box if you would like to allow users to submit bid submissions after the specified due date by default.
- Enable Bid Countdown Email Reminders By Default: Check this box if you would like Procore to send countdown email reminders every day to subcontractors who were invited to bid but have not yet submitted a bid. However, after you click the checkbox, you can specify when the reminder emails will begin (based upon the number of days prior to the actual due date.)
- Enable bidders to add additional line items to their Bid Sheets: Check this box to allow your bidders to add additional cost codes to their bid submission.
- Click Update.
- Click Permissions Table.
- Set each user's permission for the Bidding tool according to your preferences.
- No Access
- For a list of what users can do at each permission level in Bidding, see the Permissions Matrix.
- In the example screenshot below, the user has 'Admin' level permissions.