To reactivate user profiles listed in the Inactive Users tab of the Company Directory.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool.
- The users that you want to reactivate must be on the 'Inactive Users' list. See Inactivate a Batch of User Accounts in the Company Directory.
- Additional Information:
- The users you reactivate on the Company Directory will also be added to all projects they were added to before.
- Navigate to the Company level Directory tool.
- Click Inactive Users.
- Mark the checkbox next to each user that you want to reactivate or mark the checkbox at the top of the list to select all Inactive Users.
- Click Bulk Actions and select Reactivate.
- In the 'Reactivate Users' window, click Reactivate to reactivate the users or click Cancel to cancel the action.
A green banner displays to confirm that the users were reactivated.