To reactivate user profiles listed in the Inactive Users tab of the Company Directory.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool.
- The person(s) that you want to reactivate must be on the 'Inactive Users' list. See Use Bulk Actions > Inactivate for Users in the Company Directory.
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
This reveals the Company Directory page.
- Click the Inactive Users tab.
This reveals the Inactive Users list.
- Locate the desired user(s) in the list. Then click Reactivate.
The user's profile is restored in the project's Users list. The profile is also activated in all projects to which the user had previously been added.