To use the Bulk Actions > Inactivate menu in the Companies view of the Company Directory.
You can use the Bulk Actions > Inactivate menu command in the Companies view of the Company Directory. This allows you to inactivate company records in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Company level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- Inactivating a company record does NOT inactivate users associated with that company.
- Navigate to the Company level Directory tool.
- Click Companies.
- Mark the checkbox next to each company that you want to inactivate.
- Click Bulk Actions and select Inactivate.
- In the 'Inactivate Companies' window, review the list of companies. Click the X next to a company's name to remove it from the list.
- Click Inactivate.
A GREEN banner displays to confirm that the company record was moved to 'Inactive Companies'.