To add an entry to the Manpower section of the Daily Log using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To create entries:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- To create pending entries as a collaborator:
- To create entries:
- Additional Information:
- Certain fields in the Daily Log's Manpower section can be configured as required, optional, or hidden in the Company level Admin tool. See Which fields in the Daily Log tool can be configured as required, optional, or hidden?
- If you want to allow individual contacts to be selected in the Company field, you will need to enable the Include Employees in 'Company' Dropdown setting in the Daily Log tool's configure settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Daily Log.
You can perform this action from the Quick Action menu on the app's Dashboard, or landing page. Tap the + icon, and tap Create Manpower Log.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create an entry for.
- Tap Manpower.
- Tap to create a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the desired information:
Company: Tap the Company field. Select the company name from the menu.
# Workers: Tap the # Workers field. Enter the number of workers from the company that were on site for the day. You can also tap the + or - buttons to set the number.
# Hours: Tap the # Hours field. Enter the number of hours the workers from the company were on site for the day. You can also tap the + or - buttons to set the number.
Cost Code: Tap the Cost Code field. Select from the drop-down menu the cost code associated with the entry.
Trade: Tap the Trade field. Select the trade associated with the construction report from the menu. You can only select from the trades already added to the project. See Add or Delete Trades.
Location: Select a location from the menu. Tap a tiered location to pull up any sub locations. Tap Add to add that location. You may also tap QR in the top right to scan a location's QR code if a team member has Generated Location QR Codes for the jobsite.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
Add Photo: Tap the Add Photo button. Select Choose from library to select a photo from your device's photo library. Select Take Photo to take a new photo using your device's camera.
Add Attachments: Tap Add Attachment. Select one of the following:
- Take photo: This opens the camera application on your mobile device so you can take a photo and directly add it to the entry.
- Choose from Library: This takes you to the photos in your device's library. You can then select an image to add to the entry.
- Files: This takes you to saved files available on your mobile device.
- Tap Save.