Create SOV from the Budget Tool
If you created a project budget (using the Budget tool), you can use it to quickly build out a Prime Contract's SOV. There are two options for how to create the Prime Contract SOV from the Budget tool. (Note: You can only perform this action if there are zero line items.)
- Go to the project's Prime Contract tool. Make sure that the Prime Contract status is set as "Draft" mode under the General sub tool.
- Click the Schedule of Values sub tool.
- Click Edit.
- You will have the option to perform one of the following actions:
- Option 1: A line item will be created for each line item on the project budget
- Option 2: A line item will be created for summaries of each division on the project budget. (Note: Use this option if you prefer to breakdown costs by division instead of by individual line items.)
- Click Save to save your changes.