In BetaThis page details functionality that is not available in Procore's production environment. Access to the features documented here is limited to specific Procore customers who have signed the required agreement to participate in Procore's Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Beta Program. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. All information and content on this page is subject to change without any prior notice.
To set up the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a Procore project using the default WBS created in your organization's company account.
This guide shows users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Admin tool how to set up a WBS for a new Procore project by leveraging the available segments defined in your organization's default WBS.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
Manage Custom Segment Items
- Add Segment Items to a Project
- Edit Segment Items on a Project
- Delete Unused Segment Items from a Project
Manage Default Segments*
- Cost Codes
- Sub Jobs
*Cost Types are always managed at the Company Level
Set the Project Budget Code Structure
- Add Custom Segments to the Project Budget Code Structure
- Copy Company Segments to a Project
- Remove Segments from a Project's Budget Code Structure