To view task information using the project's Tasks tool.
The Project level Tasks tool gives you the ability to track and manage action items during a construction project's lifespan. After tasks are created, you can view them using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To view any task, 'Admin' level permission or higher on the project's Tasks tool.
- To view public tasks or the private tasks that you created or a private task to which you are assigned, 'Standard' level permission or higher on the project's Tasks tool.
- To view public tasks (i.e., tasks NOT marked 'Private'), 'Read-Only' level permission on the project's Tasks tool.
- Additional Information:
- The system does NOT permit you to delete a task. However, you can change its status to Closed or Void. See Change the Status of a Task.
- Navigate to the project's Tasks tool.
This reveals the project's Tasks page. The table at the bottom of the page shows all of the tasks that you have access permission to see.
- Locate the desired task in the list and click View.
This opens the task in view mode.
- (Optional) If you want to view the change history of a task, click the Change History tab.
- (Optional) If you want to modify any information associated with the task, click Edit. Then see Edit a Task.