To view task information using the project's Tasks tool.
The Project level Tasks tool gives you the ability to track and manage action items during a construction project's lifespan. After tasks are created, you can view them using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To view any task, 'Admin' level permission or higher on the project's Tasks tool.
- To view public tasks or the private tasks that you created or a private task to which you are assigned, 'Standard' level permission or higher on the project's Tasks tool.
- To view public tasks (i.e., tasks NOT marked 'Private'), 'Read-Only' level permission on the project's Tasks tool.
- Additional Information:
- The system does NOT permit you to delete a task. However, you can change its status to Closed or Void.
- Navigate to the project's Tasks tool.
- Locate the desired task in the list and click View.
This opens the task in view mode.
- (Optional) If you want to view the change history of a task, click the Change History tab.
- (Optional) If you want to modify any information associated with the task, click Edit. Then see Edit a Task.