To export a list of the tasks that have been added to the project's Tasks tool.
The Project level Tasks tool gives you the ability to track and manage action items during a construction project's lifespan. You can export a list that summarizes all the tasks that you have permission to see.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-Only' level permission or higher on the company's Directory tool.
- Supported Export File Formats:
- Portable Document File (PDF)
- Navigate to the project's Tasks tool.
This reveals the project's Tasks page. The table at the bottom of the page shows all of the tasks that you have access permission to see.
- Choose Export > PDF.
The system generates a PDF version of all the tasks have been added to the project that you have permission to see.